We promote meaningful learner engagement by advancing teaching excellence and the effective use of learning technologies.
As professional educators and technologists, we achieve this mission through;
- Offering a multi-disciplinary approach that brings together best practices in teaching with technology for all Mizzou instructors and courses, regardless of the type of instructor or course modality
- Engaging in and leading academic and technology-oriented conversations, decisions, and strategic initiatives
- Partnering with instructors in quality course design and universal delivery to enhance the learning experience
- Disseminating best practices in teaching and educational technology trends
- Collaborating to create learning materials that engage learners
- Researching, implementing and managing new educational technologies
- Supporting, maintaining, and improving existing educational technologies
- Teaming up with academic units in planning and designing curriculum
- Recognizing excellence in teaching with technology
- Contributing to and supporting the scholarship of teaching and learning
Membership & Committees
Course Design & Technology is a part of many campus and nationwide conversations on teaching, learning and technology.